11.03.2014

Gabriel Hardman @ Yesteryear Comics [Signing]


I’m happy to announce that my retail sponsor Yesteryear Comics has their next in-store signing scheduled for this Wednesday, November 5th, 2014. This signing will feature Los Angeles based writer/artist Gabriel Hardman (Hulk, Agents of Atlas, Star Wars: Legacy). He’ll be in the store from 9am to 1pm celebrating the release of the collected edition of his Monkeybrain Comics series Kinski.

I’ll be working this event, so if you’re in San Diego, please stop by to say hi, support the creators you love, and support my friend Michael, owner of Yesteryear Comics. Additionally, I'll be acting as a CGC Witness and verifying signatures for those of you interested in submitting books for professional grading. For more information, check out Facebook.com/YesteryearComics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home